Movie Marathon~
Spent morning watching "Greed Mask", haha... I think I'm smart enough to guess who's behind~ Gut feeling, but don't know how they do it, just suspect them, and I'm right! Haha... I can be scriptwriter already... Wahaha~
Went out in afternoon to catch "Mr & Mrs Smiths" with Liying later on~

I think the above show is really good~ Angelina's really seductive, and Brad is really charming~ Wahahaha~ Yar, we watched it quite late, but better late then never, never regret~ Cool~ When Angelina killed her target, the way she uses her hand-bag's handle to escape, the way she slides down, was so suave & swift~ And Brad, when the target asked him, "You here for a job?", Brad replied, "Yes, you're the job", and shot him at that instant, so cool~ *Drooling*... haha~
And the way they discover each other identity, then took their house as the battle ground, shooting everything, literally, 'cai1 fang2 zi3'~ Was a bit hilarious~ Got a bit of dark humour~ Especially the ending part, when Brad eagerly asked, "Ask us about the ??? part", and signaled with a ten with his fingers~ Cheeky siah~ haha...
After that, we went to shop a bit, bought a pair of pants at Giordano & another at Bossini~ On sale.. hehe... Then went to watch "Initial D"

Cool~ Jay drove that car, AE86, so slack~ Wahaha, then the others, like so 'gan chiong'... And I', pretty amazed to why Jordan Chan can get away so un-wounded~ Incredible~ Haha...
Jay's so funny, especially the beach part, and his good friend, the Du Wen Zhe, famous saying, "Actually, human is actually God, because God came from human" Wah piang, can laugh till pengz.. haha... Then the Anthony Wong also another one~ haiz...
By the way, Happy Birthday to Kailing, and Jeremy Han~ Take care~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home