Tuesday, July 05, 2005

On the way back & fro from tuition~

Headed for Junkai's house in the evening for tuition~ I really had no methods, this boy is driving me alittle nuts, basically, I can just ignore him and do whatever I want, but too bad, got people in the living room~ He just don't really listen, kept his eyes glued to the TV, then do some questions, rest a little~ I don't believe in complaining the guardian or scolding him, I think it'll have adverse effects~ Haiz... Why he so "bo chup" his studies? argh!

Anyway, today the bus journey was smooth, when I was reaching the bus stop, saw the bus just pass by me, then when I reached the bus stop, the new double decker came along~ Lucky? Then, I was entirely enjoying that ride~ Seeing it pass by bedok reservoir, the silhouette of people jogging, was so memerising, the light from the evening sun, the clouds, the reflection from the reservoir, no wonder they say, "The Best Things In Life Are Free"~ Should learn to appreciate & cherish the nature~ Hmm....

Yup, then on the way back, when I reached the bus stop, just nice, the bus came along~ Woohoo! ahhaaha... But this bus stink~ Like just came from rubbish dump! Argh~ Double deck somemore~ argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月