Weekends~
Hmm... Haven't been out for this weekends, spent all time, quality time~ Haha... Spent packing my room, so, my room very neat, very welcome people to visit me~ haha...
And not forgetting to watch my VCDs~ I've got so much to catch on.. Been hooked on "Dou Yu" aka "The Outsiders"~ Wah, lucky I already bought the OST~ I bought the OST before I watched that show, weird right? haha... I tell you people, if you watch this show, you definitely will hooked on the songs that're playing inside... It's a very emotional show, yup yup~ Then the songs always comes in at the most appropriate time, causing a little stir in your feelings~ Thumbs up!
Talking about "Greed Mask", this show really mysterious, watch till me blur blur~ But I'm on the track that's attracting me... Haha...
By the way, just finished the NKF Cancer Show~ Zoe Tay's really amazing! The dices~ hmm...
And the Kym & Bryan duo was really funny~ Haha...
Tomorrow no work! Hehe... Yeah! haa...
And people, I say this again, please take care of your health~
Oh, Happy Birthday to Delia No.1, and Jolene!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home