Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mini gathering with CL Peeps

After school today, went to "Lighthouse" with mummy Huixin for lunch~ Well, wouldn't really recommend the Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, no Teriyaki flavour at all... Haha.. And the service abit not good today... Have to ask them to refill our water, but they didn't do so immediately, yet like 20minutes later lor... And the bill came when I DIDN'T ask for it~ What siah~~~ Hmmm....

Anyway, after discussing IBM over lunch with mummy Huixin, head over to Suntec to find Joann & Yurong for dinner~ Wait for them like 2 hours plus, and by the time we settled outselves at 'Congress', we were all exhausted, didn't have much energy to chat~ After 'dinner' (mummy Huixin & me didn't have it, because we were still full from lunch~), went over 'Andersens' for ice-cream~ Had single fondue~ Quite nice... Haha... After that, went walking around, after which, Yurong left us shortly~

Went to Carrefour to shop around, bought some VCDs of English titles for 5 bucks, original~ Haha.. Cheap deal... Also bought some stationaries & stuffs~ After that, we went home, because all of us had a long day today~

Oh, received the 'Study Guide' by parcel registered mail~ My mama called me, demanding to know what I ordered, as, I usually didn't have the habit of ordering things and delivered to my house~ And, it was quite heavy, without a return address~ I jokingly tell my mama, "You put near the main door, so even if it's a bomb, at least won't explode IN our house~" Wahahaha!!! After that, I was quite curious to know what that is as well, told my mama to open it~ Chey! Study guides only~ hahahahahaha....

Before I forget, Happy Birthday to Jessica Hester Hsuan~

Been a long day today, won't watch "Ups & Down" lar.. haha... *Exhausted*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月