Wednesday, November 16, 2005

TVB

Hong Kong's having its 38th anniversary award presentation this coming saturday, 19th Nov.. The difference between Singapore Star Awards & TVB Awards are, the amount of nominees is huge, and they have awards like "My fave character of the year" voted by people all over the world online, think got around 12 or 13 places each year~ And even their best actor/actress award is voted online~ And no restrictions of how which drama you represent, e.g most celebs have 2 nominees from different series under their belt.. Like Kenix Kwok, got nominated in playing the character in "Love Bond" & "Revolving Door Of Veagance"... You see Singapore one? One actress/actor per award~ Those who should be in, aren't in, those who shouldn't be, are in~

The hottest female are Kenix for "Revolving Door Of Veagance" & Lisa Wang for "Wars Of In-Laws", I didn't watch both shows, but I saw snippets of Kenix's acting, I hope she will win~ The hottest male are Joe Ma for RDV and Michael Miu for "The Academy"~ I hope Joe will win... Hmmm...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Love Bond

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RDV

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars-In-Law

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Academy





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月