Monday, May 22, 2006

Big walk 2006 Starlight

Alright, yesterday was Big Walk 2006! As usual, I went for it, and this is my 8th year participating for this annual event with my secondary school friends... And we completed the walk within 2 hours, I think... 10 Km ok? Hahaha... Then, very as usual, I will get headache after the walk... Every year like that one, consecutively, every year, once in May, I definitely will have headache because of Big Walk one... Forever one... Then my mama was like, why you so hard on yourself? Go there to be tortured, wake up damn early, then walk 10km under the hot glaring sun? Well, I guess, I treat it as a commitment ba, to meet up with friends... But sadly, the gang going each year is getting lesser and lesser... Still remember the second year, all strength went... But nevertheless, there are some, still, like me, making the effort to meet up on this date... Hahaha.. Especially to JM.. Hahaha.. And some who didn't make it, will send representatives, and some who drop out then come back and join in again... =D
On Saturday, I went for this supposedly 'concert' at Indoor, and was admitted in the Premier Entrance.. Premier lehz... If the performance guests were Energy, Louis Koo or some other better celebs, my seat was spectacular lor.. BUT, the guests were NOT!!!
These are the celebs who are present.. And let me say that this is the WORST event I ever attended this year!!! Wah piangz! If I known that this kinda of performance is gonna to be like that, I definitely won't go! Argh! Stupid!!! Most of the time, they just promoting their products, and presenting awards to achievers... Wasting time... Kaoz!!! =Pui= I left even before 56 finish performing... And the stupid bus, so draggy and slow! Argh!!! Worst of all worst man!!!


Well, 3 days to freedom! Jia you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月