Sunday, May 28, 2006

SAT n SUN

Oh well, yesterday, I had froggie porridge at Chinatown.. Yummilicious! Hahaa... Should be going back again sometime next week as I promised a friend... hahaa...
Anyway, I tidied up my room, well, a quarter of it lar.. I didn't realised I kept so much junks, in which I thought was useful in the past.. Truth is, I never did ransack them again, therefore, this time, I'm really gonna throw them all away to clear space & dust! My back is aching man... Carry the stuffs, wiping them out of dust... Hmmmmm... But it's a wonderful feeling, that seeing one quarter already clean and out of dust.. Hahaha..
Well, here a list of things I wanna do in this holidays...
0) Pass my driving test this week (Please please!)
1) Tidy up room (started already)
2) Go out, gatherings with friends (KBox, KPool, Bowling, Movies treats, Eat & eat & eat)
3) Draw catalogues for my VCDs
4) Buy VCDs
5) Get ready 21st birthday presents for people born later half of year
6) Get a fighting fish and rear it
7) Exercise (Endless games of badminton, cycling, jogging & swimming)
8) Clear up stuffs in computer
9) Read finish books like Sophie's World & Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince
10) Watch finish shows like RDV, TOB, WIL, Nan Ding Ge Er
It's ok if you guys don't understand the abbrev. of number 10, because I'll be writing reviews and comments about what I think about the shows after I finished them or half way through them, so, in near future, will post them with pictures.. Hahhahaa.... Notice number 0? First priority, you see... Hahaa.. But the rest, I mean after number 5 is not in priority arrangements.. Hahaha... Just write what comes to my mind...
Oh, and I'll need a job to supplement & finance people's 21st birthday presents wor.. So, approach me if you have vacancies... Thanks.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月