Saturday, June 03, 2006

HDD, check!

Today went Marina Square's KBox.. Had so much fun singing... Hahahahaaa.. They changed the outlook of the computer when choosing songs, takes a while before I got used to it.. After Klunch, went bowling..

Long long time since I bowled... I think at least 2 years... Played 3 games, 1st game, I lost... But 2nd & 3rd game, I won.. Muahahaha! And my 'competitor' played quite frequently.. Then she say, "Woa, you took only 1 game to find back the feeling to bowl... Just 1 game, and you found back the same feeling 2 years ago..." Hehehehe.. =Proud=

Hahaha.. ok lar... Don't wanna sound too proud also... Muahahaha! I love singing & bowling! Don't understand how can anyone not love bowling... No offence though... Lalalalalaala... Hahahahahahahahaa...

After that, went over to Suntec, the PC Show... Wanted to find some people, however, they went to *ahem* Marina Square... haiz... Hahaha.. But, never mind, that was my secondary aim.. My primary was to get a Hard disk.. And I got the Seagate 250GB Hard disc for $199... Hmmm... I think it's rather reasonable lor... Hahahahaaa...

And Suntec was so damn crowded.. People almost kissing each others' a*sses lor... Haiz... So I didn't really stayed in there for too long, just find Seagate bubble, then go in see the price, think for a while, and then get it... It seems whole of Singapore was out.. Argh! I hate crowded places!!!
Changed bloggie song to ENERGY~~~ Going back in time.... I remixed myself one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月