Wednesday, June 07, 2006

DIY



These 2 days, I've been fixing this... Bought it during last Xmas, never got the chance and patience to DIY it until yesterday.. It's actually something like a 3D frame.. Hahaa.. Quite fun, and nice to handle... This one is titled "Happy Hours"...

Anyway, finished Da Chang Jin finally... A really great show! Hahaha.. Lee Young Ae is really a good actress... Can't resist liking her.. Hahaha.. The character Chang Jin, to be honest, will never exist in a society now... Maybe because of the perfect character, that's why it's a big hit drama.. Though it's long, it's still my fave number 1 Korean show.. I never did like Korean dramas, not even Full House, well, I'd say, not that much lar... Cause I think most K-dramas are too dramatic, too much crying scenes, too draggy... But, Da Chang Jin changed my mind.. And, I'm also looking forward to "Princess Hours", 'Gong', which is showing soon on Channel U... Kekekeke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月