Da Vinci Code
I finally watched Da Vinci Code today... I'm impressed with Sophie's reversing skills.. and her very small car.. Hahahaha...
Zebin jump out of her seat when Silas suddenly appeared and dashed to Langdon.. hahaa... Before that, there was another scene with Silas doing sudden motion which prompt her to shout aloud... After the movie, Kat & me were like laughing about it.. Zebin, told ya I was going to mock you.. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Man! He's the man that the whole movie totally dependent on.. Ian McKellen really impressed me.. Hahahaa.. From X-Men Series' Magneto to Da Vinci's Sir Leigh Teabing... He's great, man! Ok, Tom Hanks, though he didn't really fit into the character of Robert Langdon, he did also did a great job in protraying his character... Good acting skills...
Watched it at the new Cathay Cineplex... Cinema was very cold, think because it's new... And the lack of people crowd dued to not many shops open... But Da Vinci was a little draggy at the later part.. Hmm.. For me, it's a 70 upon 100... =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home