CID

Tay Ping Hui
I just watched the preview of CID, (Xing Jing Er Ren Zu), casts include Tay Ping Hui, Qi Yu Wu & Ivy Lee... Attracted me so much that I can't wait for the launch of this show...
In this particular scene I absolutely love, is a haggard looking Qi Yu Wu cried so hard, that he trembles, with 2 big drops of tears falling from his eyes... This scene totally etched in my head... I'm going to look forward to why he does this scene in the drama... Looks exciting.. Hahaha... Hurry up and show this drama soon...
Excerpt from interview:
Crime scene revelations:
Constance Song, incensed that former lover Allan Wu is smooching ‘good pal’ Tay Ping Hui, seduces the latter to an apartment, drugs him unconscious and proceeds to do unspeakable evils to him… Ping Hui is tied to a chair. Constance, wearing just a skimpy pair of black shorts and a loose white shirt, is hovering over him, a shiny black gun clasped tight in her hand. BANG! A deafening (and I am certainly not exercising any of my literal exaggerations here) shot rings out and Ping Hui grimaces in pain; the lady has turned lethal! But wait, there’s a noise at the door… someone has come to save the man in distress.
A second shot reverberates immediately around us and Constance falls back in pain. Yuwu, ever the silent and dashing hero, ambers out with the smoking gun; a quivering Jeanette flies out and wraps her arms over her darling Ping Hui. But Constance shows she’s not just any moaning meanie with a gun! Before anyone could respond, she shoots Jeanette in the back! The pitiful girl exchanges a forlorn look with her lover before collapsing ever so dramatically onto the ground.The bloody saga finally ends when Yuwu pins Constance to the ground and handcuffs her…
Hmmm... Sounds really dramatic.. Hahahahaha....





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home