Saturday, July 01, 2006

美女廚房 "Beautiful Cooking"

I just watched 美女廚房 "Beautiful Cooking", a cooking show where they invite Hongkong TVB actress to cook on the spot.. Hahaha.. It's damn funny~ Those taste testing food guys' comments are so funny... And when they taste those cannot make it ones, they'll 'cover' up.. Ronald Cheng & Alex Fong are the most funniest ones.. Hahaha...


I realised that Ella Koon, Kristy Yang, Myolie Wu really cannot cook... But Tavia Yeung & Sonijia Kwok surprised me.. Hahahaa..

And I like the segment where the production team gave them a living seafood or creature, and they can do it anyway they want... That include a fish, a frog, a giant squid etc.. Hahaha.. And they have to kill and prepare it on the spot~

Here are the most funny ones.. I laughed till I teared when they comment and taste Myolie's cooking.. Hahahahahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ns4tPw1Vvg

美女廚房 第3集 Beautiful Cooking (Myolie Wu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipSnoRXEqAs

美女廚房 第4集 part 1 Beautiful Cooking (Ella Koon, Tavia Yeung)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3JCCmKQ-A8

美女廚房 第4集 part 3 Beautiful Cooking (Ella, Tavia Yeung)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月