Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm Sorry~

I had a really bad day yesterday, so bad till I don't even come up to blog about it...

Morning was still alright, was watching Armed Reaction IV... But then, checked my phone in late afternoon, and realized I made someone angry & disappointed... Apparantly, was a really big misunderstanding.. Drats.. 7 years friendship, like that gone? Nope~ I apologized profusely~ Until this morning, that someone finally replied, "phew!" finally alright... But, I just want to say, I'm really remorseful for all that happen, will inform you earlier to avoid misunderstanding... I'm really sorry~

Though you might not even see or know the existence of this blog, I just want to apologized, I'm sorry~

Then, something happened in the evening... Causing me to feel fed up & fuming while heading to my tutee's house... But, being professional, I went into the role of a tuition teacher when I stepped into his house~ His sore throat was better, so most of them time yesterday, was chatting with me, sharing his experiences of heating sulphur & iron together... And, I realized, after finishing tuition, I was no longer feeling fuming anymore...

Sometimes, you just need someone (regardless close or not), to take off your mind about that incident, and you'll feel alright as before~

Ok, tommorow, starting a brand new project, have to work daily till June... No longer twice every week... Will be more tired, I guess~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月