Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Monday Blues

Today, I didn't go work today... Because, when I woke up, that stupid stomach upset problem returned... No choice, pop another pill before it get worse...

Spend the day continuing my Armed Reaction IV... Then, went out in the afternoon to catch "Ms Congenality 2" with Liying... A marvellous show, laughing out here & there... Sandra Bullock's good... Especially her conversations, so hilarious... Funnier than "Hitch", Liying & me agreed on that...

Had tuition this evening, he's having sore throat... So couldn't speak much... Poor boy.. He did his homework quietly... Haha... By the way, that slippers' still giving me problems... Argh! Can you imagine? I've put plasters over the blisters and it still hurts when I wear that slippers? It wasn't tight or anything.... In fact, it's very comfortable, and I just don't understand why got blisters~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月