Monday, April 04, 2005

What a day~

Hmm... I wake up early this morning, to accompany mum to grandma's house for paying respects to my late grandpa.. Watched "Maid In Mahanttan" on HBO this late morning~ Well, I'd say, lucky I didn't watched it in cinema, it wasn't as nice as I thought, but the boy was cute~ Haha...

After a sumptuous lunch, we headed to bright hill monastery to pay 'further' respects, I supposed, haha~ We took a cab there, because there were just nice 4 people~ While hailing the cab, I received a call from the guardian... Apparantly, she informed me this week's tuition will be cancelled due to the reason that Eak was hospitalised due to dengue fever... No wonder, he was so 'red' that day~ Poor boy... Sighz...

Went to orchard after praying, met Luci at TCC~ Haven't seen this junior for at least a year, I guess... Haha... Oh yes, I'm watching "Miss Congenality" currently... I think it's a nice show~

Oh yes, before I forget, Happy belated birthday to Tze Hern, I didn't blog yesterday, so... But, I did SMS him to wish him though~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月