Thursday, April 07, 2005

Lalala~

Went back to work today~ Well, love my job today, because the whole day was like copying & pasting contact numbers for me to call after I finished copying everything~ No need to call, yet~ Hehe... But it wouldn't be long~

By the way, I've already finished Armed Reaction IV~ A marvellous show... I think I should go Poh Kim more often to catch more of this promotions... Lalala... haha.. I think there'll be Part V, you know why? Because the ending for the sequel, is not really the ending~ I think listening in true cantonese, I can really understand what the character is thinking, feeling... Because I repeated this touching scene in chinese dubbing, I don't feel as much as when they're in cantonese, perhaps, the 'dubbers' is not that exaggerating~ Hahaz.... Ok, I'm crazy over Hong Kong TVB dramas, again~ That's my interest, ok?

About "Golden Faith", that's "Liu Jing Sui Yue"... Nice show, isn't it? Because strong cast... Hehe...

Oh, I realized I have really helpful friends, I wanted to learn how to resize photos, Joann taught me the day I put up the tag~ I wanted to learn about how to put the media player so as to let YOU people control over the music, and Yurong initiate to teach e all about it~ Thanks a lot, gals~ Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月