Happy birthday to Liying~
Happy Birthday to Liying~ Finally no longer in teens, I know you dread this day but time flew~ And happy april's fool day~ And, today's the 2nd death anniversary of Leslie Cheung~
Ok, went back to work today~ Because my new project was supposed to start today~ Till now, I had not much idea what I'm supposed to do, haha~ To my amazement, I actually got a personalised corporate email... (Yes, Zebin, I'm not using the Events email)... Then Alice & Trisha was like, "wow"... Haha... Well, it felt good to have a personalised email~ I won't deny that... Then Trisha mentioned, because I'm considered a contract staff there, so that's why... (Oh, I didn't signed any contract, due to the 'bad' experience from CL...) ... Oh yes, my 'entertainment' of the afternoon wasn't online... Lucky I had another "entertainment"... Haha...
Yesterday, I had tuition with Eak, (that's the name of the Thailand boy)... Poor boy, got fever, highest even reached 38.4 degree... That's very high, ok? His fingers were red, I think due to the warmness inside him...
Want to mention about Armed Reaction IV, the Bobby Auyeung~ Really very funny... It's those laugh that's really from the heart, hilarious, ok? Oh, for this serial, the Meng Jiahui also got act, she's entirely different from her role in The "W" Files~ You can't help but just smile from the heart that what those 2 people did~ Haha... Mind you, though the story is very old fashion (ie, split personalities.. can't help but wonder, is split personalities the only reason that people commit those crimes?!) , I tell you, I really had a good laugh after watching this show~ A highly recommended one~
Ok... Due to they were unprepared about today's plan, I actually had nothing to do today, just looking through some IBM product infomations, so I was required to go back until next wednesday~ But I still got paid today~ hehe...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home