The Pacifier~
Today was a great day as well~ Whole day was typing stuffs and copying and pasting stuffs... around 4 something, I completed most of the things I'm supposed to do. Then my boss came over and tell me what's he gonna do tml, then ask me to take a rest.. Yes, take a rest.. Haha... So last 2 hours of the day, I was, uhm~ Yes, I was.... You know, doing something~ Hehe.. I was noticing those people around me, so busy... But tomorrow, I've gotta start calling~ with him besides me.. Sighz...
Oh, Eugene joined us for lunch today, and I was asking him about my computer's problem, he said that low disk space are sign of the hard disk is gonna be crashed~ And he suggested assembing those parts for the CPU, cheaper that way~ Oh My God~ Sighz...
Anyway, had a mini gathering with secondary school friends this evening~ Had dinner with Liying, Benedict & Guan Xian~ Yes I know, an awkward choice of people... Liying had some doubts prior to that, haha~ Went to have dinner at the foodcourt at TM, me & Liying had Korean cuisine... Yummy~ Then Benedict was sharing his vast experiences on army life... Those experiences are once in a lifetime, ok? It's kinda of nice to hear him sharing how he made explosives, how he tried out, LEGALLY, ok? And trips overseas for training~
After that, we catched "The Pacifier"... Oh, Vin Diesel is good~ It's an amusing story with twists... Highly recommended as well... The "Red Baby" & "Red One" was very very very cute, adorable~ Hahahaha... So Cute~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home