hmm~
I've been telling everyone that I'm going to Taiwan this July~ But due to personal reasons, not going lor~ Haiz.. ::Pai Say:: haha..
Anyway, I really think that I'm very fortunate to be under my current boss~ Cause he's always leave me alone, neglect me, haha.. No lar... He's really nice, never push me for sales, when things goes wrong, he helped me~ Hearing those stories from Liying & Geok Fang, I realised that I'm really blessed lor~ Thank God for this arrangement, and everyone who helped me!
Talking about bosses, my mind suddenly flashes this name, "Betty"... My ex-supervisor in CL... Actually, looking back, she isn't as bad as we made her out too~ But my current boss is definitely much better than her! haha....
And yes, I've just changed blog song, it's a song incorporated by "Truly Madly Deeply" & "Simple Love"~ hehe...
Oh yar, today's Weilin's last day! Congrats!!! 5 more working days to endure! Jia You!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home