Dental appt~
Yesterday, Joann accompany me to my dental appointment today~ Yes, dental appointment...
After appointment, we went for lunch at Jack's place~After that, we were pondering where to go next, I suggested Kinokuniya...Then, I was engrossed in this book, content about TVB Dramas, while she waswalking around..Then, that Joann, kept asking where we gonna go after that... Then I said bowling, pool, playing squash, then go Marina Square fly kite~Then when we were at Best Denki, she was getting restless & bored, so she kept saying, "aiyah, let's go bowling".... haha...
After that, we decided to go KBox~ Haha... Sang for around 3 hours~ But that waitress was trying to get us out, by saying, last song, when it's only 5 minutes beforetime~ What attitude! Argh~ Then, we went to Shaw Centre to have early dinner, then went the Isetan, they're having this Haikaddo's fair~ Selling alot of Japanese food, but they're so damn expensive~ Went to DFS next, Joann never been there.. (Hahahahahaha, I'm laughing at you!), then finally go Far East~
Then catch a bus back home~ Oh yar, have you been "electrified", from statics electricity when in air-con places?Do you know HOW MANY times we've been "electrified"?It's practically every time we were in contact with each other! And it's so freaky and so damn pain =(




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home