Friday, August 19, 2005

Tired day~

"Forced" myself to watch the Superstar Results Show yesterday~ Well, I don't have the habit to catch the Results Show after the competition of the female contestants, usually, I go net to find out who's in or out~ Wah... I was disappointed when Junyang is not the male champion~ Hmm... Oh, just check out the official webby, he thank this person particularly, I didn't catch the name yesterday cause I was too tired, until 5 minutes ago, I found out it's Wayne who he thanked, and Wayne is JJ Lin Junjie~ Before JJ was popular, he was known as Wayne~ Then, Junyang & JJ known each other like 6 years plus lor~ Hmmm...

Oh, the top 10 finalists of Superstar will produce a compilation later, got plans like that.. Hmm... And, I didn't know that actually all along, Weilian has always surpassed Junyang's votes~ Only once, did Junyang won Weilian, which is at the "old song, with new rendition", which I think is really peak performance of Junyang, with "Liu Shui Nian Hua"..

Enough said~ Either of the champion win, doesn't matter lar, because Junyang out le... But never mind, think he'll be signed on one.. Haha..

IBM today, my lecturer really likes to talk to himself, but he actually was able to make the whole environment quite light-hearted but yet stressful~ Light-hearted is when he shared his vast experiences, very funny~ haha... And the words he uses, "Ready?", "Go!", "You get it?", "Friends... blah blah blah.. cannot like that lar, friends or brother~", "Pleasure" (the way he says plus his expressions, is hilarious~) Then he like to say our JC & Poly lecturers are "Ang Gong Kia", cause they never teach us to speak properly with confidence~ Wahahaha!!!

'Stressful', uhm, maybe 'stressful' ain't the perfect word to use, so pardon my limited vocabulary~ Is when he like to pick random people to answer his questions~ Sometimes, he goes way to fast~ Maybe the next time, I'll record his lectures down in mp3 player, and have a good laugh about it~ WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Met up with Zebin to pass her some VCDs after school~ Had Sakae at TBP~ The fried tofu was fantastic, pipping hot, fresh, with the sauce, marvellous~ *Drooling again* though I had second helping on that~ Really fresh, their salmon sashimi~ Yummy yummy yum yum~ After that, walk abit and headed to Eak's house for tuition~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月