Frog leg
*Updated @ 9.00pm*
By the way, have to pen down 2 incidents which I think is 'funny' when my lecturer was doing~
Incident 1
You know he switched off the whole lecture theatre's lights, just to show us his sophiscated APPLE icon? Haha... He delibrately turned the whole hall into pitch darkness, except his apple icon, which was glowing anf which is his main intention~ The whole class was laughing fits!
Incident 2
He asked this gal in my class, "If I die, will you cry?"
The gal replied firmly a "No"
And he keep picking on her for the rest of the class.. hahaaaaa......
Example: He would say, "Of course you wouldn't know (to some questions he asked), because when I die, you won't cry for me"
Diaoz... Hahahaa....
Don't ask me why he suddenly pop this question, seriously, I can't remember, I only remember he picking on that poor gal~
Ate frog leg porridge yesterday for dinner... If you think Geylang's one is good, you should try this one as well.. The tenderness of the frog leg, and so 'Q' as well, and at the same time, it litterally melts in your mouth~ Then the sauce, awwwww.... Slurpz~ The porridge, so thick! Even without blending with the sauce, it taste good on its own also~ Hehehe... And it's better as in it's fully air conditioned, compared perspiring heavily at the Geylang's one~ Haha... I love frog leg porridge~ I ate the Spring Onion with Ginger, not spicy...
Having my Basic Test tomorrow morning, wish me luck! And looking forward to tomorrow's night, cause SCV gonna air direct from Hong Kong the award cermony for the 38th anniversary!!! Yippee!!!
Ok, gonna 'mug' the green book already~ (If you know what I mean~~~)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home