Movies & embarrassed~

Based on Jane Austen's beloved novel, the classic tale of love and values unfolds in the class-conscious England of the late 18th century. The Bennets 5 daughters; the beautiful Jane, the clever Elizabeth, the bookish Mary, the immature Kitty and the wild Lydia, with one purpose in life: finding a husband. When a wealthy bachelor takes up residence in a nearby mansion, the Bennets are abuzz. Amongst the man's sophisticated circle of friends, surely there will be no shortage of suitors for the Bennet sisters. But when Elizabeth meets up with the handsome and - it would seem - snobbish Mr. Darcy, the battle of the sexes is joined. Love is soon in the air for one of the Bennet sisters, while another may have jumped to a hasty prejudgment.
Adapted from imdb.com
I quite like Keira Knightley, after her 'debut', with me, at "Love Actually"... Feel like watching this show mainly because it's starring her~ But classic love story lar.. Hmmmm... On the cinemas on 8th December 2005~~~

Chicken Little, on 1st December 2005, I think~~ CL Peeps, wanna catch this one together??

Feel like watching this, maybe I'll catch it alone... Hmmm...
Went to Bukit Timah Plaza with Weilin, uhm... Ok lar.. Hahaha... Had Pizza for lunch.. Then went exploring abit before heading home~ After that, rest a while before going out, intending to catch Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire tonight~ The Shaw at CS was fully booked~ The GV at TM left slots for 2245 only.. And the queue was bloody damn long~ As we were afraid that we were be arranged to take the first row, which will be 'paying to torture our neck', we decided to watch it another time~ I know this movie is very popular but I was still hoping for available seats... Finally, left with disappointments~ Shall embrace the book instead to bed later.. Hahahahaha...
After that, headed to Phins' for dinner~ Had a couple of embarrassing moments today... Remind me never wear flips-flops & light coloured shorts cum t-shirts on rainy days~ So embarrassing that I wouldn't pen down here... Hahahahahaha... But was fated that when I was going back home, the lights were out, so I can save some 'face'~~~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home