Saturday, November 19, 2005

Passed BTT

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



YES! I've passed! Haha... Ok lar, Basic Theory only, but I'm a step nearer, so, must give me encouragement! So, as soon as I know I've passed, I went to apply this PDL, take queue number, then I see, got 10 more people before my turn, so I went downstairs to apply for my Final Theory date~ Pressing the queue number, I see, 4 more people before my turn, so I waited in there first~ Fast procedure when applying and paying~ After that, climbed upstairs again, just 2 more people before my turn! Before my butt can warm the seat, my number was called upon~ See? Brillant right? Save time somemore~ I didn't know they on the spot can do eye check and see whether got colourblind or not~



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



MAZDA MX 5



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



MAZDA RX 8




Was reading some adverts just now, Mazda MX5, just out in the market~ Instant love at first sight.. The kind of BLUE is my favourite shade of BLUE!!! Haha... Voted best car of the year in Japan 2005/2006~~~ Previously, Mazda RX 8 is good as well~ I love Japanese Cars!!! And German cars -> Volkswagen Beetle! Hahahaa...




On a totally different note, I just watched "Divergence".... Now, I understand why he was awarded the Best Actor for the Golden Horse Award... Particularly scene really moved me, when he was looking from a distance at Lee Xin Jie, whose in her own house, then he stayed whole day in his car, outside her house looking at her (not pervertly lar, cause Lin Xin Jie looks like his long lost girlfriend), then he was munching on Filet-O-Fish, then his point of view shifted to the rear mirror, which hanged a small picture of his girlfriend, the way he broke down, really heart wrenching~ Just slient tears and yet you can feel his innermost feelings... That's the highest level of the acting skills~ hahaa... He's really good, well deserved award!


But frankly, this story no plot one lar.. Haha.. I see no point of Daniel Wu in the show~ Weird.. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月