Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Da vinci book

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Currently reading this book now, as I've finished "Angels & Demons" last night... Hmm... The starting of "Da Vinci Code" haven't pulled me strong enough into the story as what "Angels & Demons" did~ "Angels & Demons" is really a fascinating book! The mystery, the plot, all unveil at the last minute.. And the wits and bravery of the main character, Robert Langdon.. My Idol! Hahaa.. If only Brad Pitt or Ewan Mcgregor took this character, and either Angelina Jolie or Keira Knightley took the female lead.. Hmm.. I'll go 'wow'~~~ Cool~~~ Hahha... But Tom Hanks is supposedly the main lead as Robert Langdon~ Hmmmmm....

Oh by the way, please refer to the map that's in the book of "Angels & Demons" for reference as Dan Brown described in the book.. I didn't do that, so I was slightly confused when he listed some italian places... I will do that when I re-read the novel after finishing somemore books first.. Hehehe..
And should read "Angels & Demons" before "Da Vinci Code", as "Angels & Demons" came first before "Da Vinci Code"~~~

Anyway, went to Changi Airport for lunch with Weilin~ Had "Popeye".. The chicken was so nice, crispy, succulent, juicy, tender (right, you get it~)... Really finger licking good, better than KFC! And the fries.. Man! Best fries I ever had so far! Weilin like the mashed potato best... A little spices added in, very unique, very different from the usual mashed potatoes we had... Hahaha.. We realised we like to go Changi Airport for lunches.. Hahahahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月