Saturday, December 03, 2005

Love Concierge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



New show coming soon~ Yeah! Got Thomas Ong... Hahahaha... =Shuai Ge=... I think this'll be a nice show, most of the celebs acting I like...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Got Alex To as well... Like his songs very much when I was a bit younger.. Hahaa..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Got Jacelyn Tay, Ann Kok etc... Yup.. Should be quite nice.. Looking forward to it.. Actually main reason is because of Thomas Ong lar... Hahahaa... By the way, the english title is "Love Concierge"...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On some updates on this book, I've finished 3/4 of the book above... Should be finishing next week, I believed... I was just thinking if someone have plans to make this movie into a movie, I'm 99% sure it'd be at least a M18 rating.. Hmmm... Cause this book is about brotherhood and how they argue between Science & God~ Basing on the pure description by Dan Brown, I can picture some gruesome images in my mind... Nevertheless, if this's going to be on the screen, I'll watch it! "Da Vinci Code" movie is schduled to hit the screen on 19th May 2006, maybe "Angels & Demons" in 2007?

A note aside.. Thanks to number one! Quite touched when you brought me the books personally to my block yesterday night.. =Gan Dong daooo~~~= Arigato! And congrats on your new obtained license as well.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月