Friday, December 02, 2005

BSB & Driving

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah! Finally went and got the tickets yesterday after school.. Was in a rush yesterday, and the queue wasn't long, there was 3 group of people before me, but it takes 20 minutes before I speak to the person... And the best thing, the printout of the concert wasn't even printed out yet... Anyway, I got the seats I was hoping for, hope everything will turn out alright cause I hope the sound system would be great, judging from where I sit~ The concert is on 24th Jan 2006~ =Looking forward to it=

Ok, had my first lesson on driving yesterday~ Of course I didn't start the car on my first lesson, you think I wanna have an accident meh? But should be able to drive it either in the second or third lesson... First time in the driver's seat, as in, really I'm-going-to-drive kind of mentality. As a child, of course, I always dream that I would be able to drive a car, then always take the drivers' seat of my relatives' car, with the engine switched off, then pretend to drive while turning the steering wheel... Ok, enough of that, then, my instructor explain to me the basic features that I should know... Actually all along, I thought driving was an easy task, just accelerate or brake, then maenuver the steerling wheel.. But no, there's a clutch, and must check here, check there, before embarking on..

Yup, basically, he explained the mechanics of the clutch, understand here and there.. Seriously, you don't really know how the mechanics of a computer in order to use a computer.. So, just know when need to use clutch, I think should be sufficient~

Oh, thanks to Weilin for recommending me the instructor... I'm looking forward to the next lesson... And changed blog song, cause Xmas is coming... Hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月