Harry movie


Finally, watched with much anticipation for this Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire~ Yes, reading the original novel before catching the movie does make a difference~ It helps to understand the edited 2 and a half hour movie better, as to why some things happen in the movie~ But it also minus off some details that those who read the novel will wonder~~~
I especially like the part where Harry brought Cedric out of the maze, and cried bitterly while protecting Cedric... Emotional part... But why they don't want to feature the full Qudditch World Cup? Everything was gone in first 15 minutes, and then fast forward to the Triwizard Tournament.. But of course, we can't expect alot from a 2 and a half hour show... They didn't even mention why Harry's name was spat out of the goblet when they had a age limit for the participants.. For the benefit for those who didn't read the novel but like to know, it's because the one who put his name inside, entered Harry under a different school name...
By the way, the computer graphics was so cool and real! And Krum should speak up more, yup.. Hahaha...
However, for a novel that has 700 over pages, then to focus on the Triwizard Tournament, isn't an easy task after all... I guess if I didn't read the book at first, it'd be 8.5/10, but since I read the book, 7.5/10 ba! Yup...
Before catching the show, went Kbox with CL Peeps~ But a pity was four of us again, but with one member taking over a place of another member.. Hahaha.. Why can't we gather all? Hahaha.. Anyway, went to the Tampines outlet one.. Surprised right? Cause I boycott mar.. But after all, today's visit changes my opinion slightly~ And I didn't know can refill tibits one.. Hahaha...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home