Saturday, November 26, 2005

White Chicks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, this isn't a new show~ But I know that I didn't watch when it was on screen that time~ Well, it's funny, at some parts... I like the part where they try to challenge each other at the disco~ Those 2 'mens in disguise' were good.. Break dance, even spin their body using their shoulders, and the last part, their heads.. Hahaa.. I love the doggie~ Soo cute! Haha.. Got one scene they make the doggie cover her nose with its small paw when the macho black man farted.. Hahahhaa!!!

Changed blog song again.. To Jay... Hehehe...

Happy Birthday to Ho Tat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月