Monday, May 29, 2006

X Men III

X Men III: The Last Stand

Fabulous show! It's awesome... 4 thumbs up! The graphics and sound effect... The emotional ting that they play on you... The humorous Logan aka Wolverine, giving you laughes unexpectedly, and you laugh at the wittiness he has... Jean Grey / Pheonix is the split personality that... did something terrible, which I can't really accept... Storm's emotional stand after a death touches me deeply... Eric aka Magneto, the bad guy, shows his emotional side for the same death, and lastly, the Professor Charles Xavier... My dream professer~ How real, how kind, how sincere in everything he did.. He was not only a professer, he was a friend....

I'm deeply poisoned by this show currently.. Be sure to watch the small scene after the credits! Many'd have missed it if they watched it.. If you haven't, please stay after credits, ok? Thanks to LY for this info, otherwise, I'd have missed it... =D

Driving today was like Jackie Chan's mini stunt.. Hmm.. The nearer the test date, the more unstable my performance is... Drats! I hate this feeling!!! Safety safety safety!!! And swimming today was great~ Sun was good for tanning.. But I got sunburnt on my back, can't reach my back to put on lotion... Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月