I passed my driving!
I've officially become a part of the license club... Hip hip hurray!!! But demerit 16 points.. If I beat the flickering green arrow at the last point before turning in the driving centre, it'd be another demerit 8 points, then I'd have fail.. Heng ah.. Thank God!
I can drive now while awaiting for my license... Lalalalaala... Over the mood now.. hahaha... Happy... Basic Theory Test Passed on 19112005 on 1st attempt
Final Theory Test Passed on 22122005 on 1st attempt
Driving Practical Test Passed on 02062006 on 1st attempt
Yeah!
What happened today was... Had a warm up before the actual test... Then 1120am, was brought to this very cold room to ballot the test route.. I had test route 7 by the way... The awaiting moment is damn freaking long though it's like 15 minutes only... Heart thumping away...
Then, tester came and called my name... Heart continued to thump pretty hard and fast... Reached the car, start etc.. Then circuit... The steep slope, the directional change, the parallel parking, the vertical parking, the S course, finally the crank course... Then exit to circuit... Lucky route 6 & 7 are similar with route 7 easier.. Then the last 2 practices, I went to route 6, so was quite familar... Hahahahaa... Everything finishes within half an hour... Not so nervous while on the road, but in the circuit... I did the circuit quite fast.. Hahahaa... But anyway, I passed le!!!! Yeah!
Special thanks to my instructor, Weilin, Delia number one, and the tester... =D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home