Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wars-in-law

Wars-In-Law
Yeah! I finished this above drama le! Hahaha.. Nice show... No wonder was the serial of the year for 2005... Hahaha... Myolie's character really funny, the way she agitate her mother-in-law, which is Liza Wang, is so witty.. And the unreasonableness of Liza was.. You'd think, like that also can? Hahhaaa... A light hearted period comedy, though the ending was a bit clinque, overall, it's still a highly recommended watch... You'll be laughing at the ways that daughter-in-law & mother-in-law fight... Bosco did well too...
Today driving was considered smooth.. Hopefully friday can be as smooth as today.. Please don't rain, please don't let me bump to reckless drivers on the road, please don't let me bump into pedestrains crossing road anyhow.. Just smooth smooth let me pass...
I continued tidying up my room despite the blister on my finger.. But, it doesn't hurt anymore.. Thank God.. hahaha... I came across some things that made me think back... The diary I wrote when I was in sec 1, some details that doesn't ring a bell until I read the entries... As I read through, I laugh at how silly I was in the past.. How silly my friends fusses over a small matter... The memories just flooded back.. And how I wish I'm still in contact with 1 particular person, though I still have the number, I never did sms or call, fearing the number has changed, the fear of losing contact totally... Haiz..
As you grew older, it gets harder to make bossom friends.. Harder to make friends who build friendship from heart and sincerity.. Harder to make friends who went through thick & thin...
Pathetic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月