Book & SITEX

Am reading the book now~ I'm so astonished by this book! The first few pages already caused me to fall deep into how the story goes along~ I haven't read his most famous "Da Vin Ci Code" yet, but I'm sure it's be as fascinating as this or even more... John Grisham's "The Last Juror" doesn't give me this impact, I think quite boring and reductant for some of his description... But "Angels & Demons" is so so so different~ After the Harry Potter series, this's another author that makes me keep reading on and on and on~
Highly recommended out there!
Went to SITEX show just now in the evening~ Was accompanying A, B & C~ *Names have been changed to protect privacies*~ Wahahahaha!!! A wanted to buy lappy, where B wanna buy Portable Hard Disk & C wanna buy Creative Zen Micro~ Hehehee... I don't have any cravings to satisfy at the moment, except PSP, DVD Recorder with Hard Disk included, a miniature Volkswagen Beetle Model / Mini Cooper, that can be found in Metro or cheaper still, at NTUC... Preferably blue in colour~ haahaha..No lar, just kidding~~~
Read that Backstreet Boys are having concert next January~ But I couldn't find this info in sistic, wonder whether "Life" today wrote the wrong thing.. Hmmm...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home