Jay playing piano
http://www.youtube.com/?v=Hi2i-k3mFZU
Jay's piano performance with Nan Quan Ma Ma's Yu Hao~ Both of them are simply awesome~ can't seem to embed the player in this.. hmmmm... might take a while to load, but I think it's worth the wait~ I think this part was showcast in Singapore's Concert last year~ Cool!
They seem like literally playing the piano, treating it so relaxing~ Their fingers, so flexible lor.. And in the middle, they play the Super Mario Themesong.. Hahaa... So cute lor!!! In front is abit like "Si Mian Chu Ge".. Hmmmm... Hahaha...
If you wanna catch all in one short, I suggest you press the 'Pause' symbol, and do other things first, come back maybe 5 minutes later or as long as the 'grey' line is complete, you can enjoy the performance without interuption, or else, this video will be fragmented~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home